Floor Standing Air Conditioners
Make your home healthy and comfortable. Get an air conditioner to reduce humidity and stop insects from entering your home.
- 3 TON
- 4 TON
- 5 TON
Installation charges are over and aboveSuper General air conditioners are both beautiful and long-lasting. Our specialization is in providing lightweight, durable, and low-maintenance air conditioners. We provide world-class service that is both dependable and affordable.
Installation charges are over and above
Get the powerful and energy-efficient Carrier Comfort Pro Floor standing AC for reliable cooling performance in any space. Its R-410A refrigerant and 41000 BTU rating keep you cool without wasting energy. The user-friendly controls and floor-standing design make installation and maintenance easy. Order yours today for a comfortable and convenient living or working space.
Installation charges are over and above
Introducing the Carrier Comfort Pro Floor standing AC - the perfect solution to keep your home or office cool and comfortable. With a powerful 5-ton capacity and advanced scroll compressor, it cools large spaces with ease. The BTU rating of 52500 delivers a refreshing breeze, while customizable settings offer complete control over your comfort. The sleek design complements any decor, and it's easy to install and maintain. Order the Carrier Comfort Pro Floor standing AC today for ultimate comfort and relaxation.
Say no to the foul smell in the room. Dehumidifiers remove molds and dust to give you a healthy environment.
In Dubai, get the best deal on your new floor standing air conditioner.
We've all seen a scene wiping sweat from your brow and cheeks with a handkerchief as you wait for the evening to bring some relief from the stifling heat. Having at least one air conditioner becomes essential for people residing in a hotter climate, such as the Middle East. While the heat is at its peak in the Middle East during the summer months, the region remains hot all year due to its terrain and geographic location.
Suboptimal temperatures can disrupt our capacity to sleep, work, or even relax for the majority of us. No one wants to feel stuffy or uncomfortable, and an air conditioner helps solve this problem. This summer, you can beat the heat by installing a floor standing air conditioner in your room.
Why should you prefer a floor standing air conditioner?
When determining what type of air conditioner to buy, one must make an informed decision. Floor standing air conditioners are a great alternative to window air conditioners. They are freestanding and do not require installation in a window or wall. They come in a variety of sizes and can cool larger rooms more efficiently than window air conditioners.
Let's look at why a floor standing air conditioner can be a better fit?
Floor standing air conditioners do not require installation in a window or wall, making them ideal for larger rooms or spaces. Floor standing air conditioners can cool larger areas more efficiently, allowing more cooling for your money. The cost of installing a floor standing air conditioner may be slightly higher than a window air conditioner, but they are more energy efficient and have longer lifespans. Floor standing air conditioners are portable, ideal for working professionals who often change their residence.
Now you've decided on buying a floor standing air conditioner for your space, but still, you need to look into various other factors also which choosing the right air conditioner:
- Capacity or Tonnage: Knowing your air conditioner's capacity is vital since it will help you make better cooling and economic decisions.
- Size of the Room: A floor standing air conditioner that is too small puts strain on the unit, whereas a unit that is too large cools the space fast but does not remove humidity.
- Energy Efficiency: For electric efficiency, look for EES (Emirates Energy Star) energy efficiency ratings for air conditioners created by the Emirates Authority for Standardization and Metrology (ESMA). Coolersonline.ae floor standing air conditioners have these certifications, so there is no need to worry about it.
- Aluminium coil Vs Copper coil: Copper coils have a higher heat transfer rate, are less corrosive, and have a higher coil strength than aluminium coils. Aluminium coils have only one advantage over copper coils: they are less expensive.
- Budget: Last but not least, the cost of air conditioning. It should be affordable.
It depends; AC is portable and easy to install.
It depends on the tonnage & capacity.
Bompani, Nobel & Super General.